Congratulations! Today is the last day of the 7-Day Facetime Challenge!
Today's FaceTime Tip:
1 John 1:9 - "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." Confession is an important part of our spiritual journey. Today we are going to spend some time confessing our sins to God.
Let's begin our worship by focusing on God's Holiness today.
Song: Chris Tomlin, "Holy is the Lord" - link here
Each day this week we will be praying for our SELF, our SPHERE, and the NATIONS of the world.
SELF: Our prayer for ourselves today will be a prayer of confession. Follow the steps below.
- Read Psalm 51 out loud (link here)
- Wait on God silently and ask Him to bring sins in your life to mind you need to repent of today.
- Repent of these sins verbally, one by one to God.
- Thank God for His forgiveness and drawn near to Him in prayer.
Pray for your immediate family to begin our "sphere" prayer today using the Scriptures we previously wrote down.
Next, spend some time praying for your church family.
- Pray for your church leaders, that God would give them wisdom, protection, and strength
- Pray for your friendships at church and ask God to fill those people with His Spirit today.
As we close this prayer time spend some time waiting on God silently. Ask Him if He has a word or encouragement (1 Cor 14:3) to share with any one in your church family today. Write down what He says and make a note to share it later.
- Today pray for the nation of Brazil. All Peoples is sending 2 families to Brazil long-term this summer to work on college campuses. Ask God that the revival of the north of Brazil would spread to the south of the nation.
Answer these questions while you are reading:
- What does this passage teach me about God
- What does this teach me about myself and my world today?
- How do I need to obey this Scripture today?